Re: ldconfig, again

Hi Jim:
There is hope. I just went through the same problem and was able
to locate a web page devoted to this problem. I didn't save the url
but I used geocrawler to search debian-user for ldso. ( or maybe
it was ldconfig). Anyway it told how to reload ldconfig for those who
tried to upgrade to woody & then wanted or needed to go back to
potato. HTH    Dean