Re: coexistence with Windows 2000

Hello,

I'm running Debian (Potato) and Windoze2000 on one machine. Here are my
experiences:
First of all, they coexist peacefully! :-)

1) Install Debian

2) Edit lilo.conf:

3) Don't forget to run lilo!

4) Install Windows 2000 (first make sure to apply the right boot sequence in
your bios setup [e.g. "CDROM, A, C" when installing Windows from a CD])

5) Reboot: You should now see an option menu like:
	Boot: 1) Linux
		2) Windows
6) Have fun running two OSs on your machine.

Cheers
Dieter

PS: Since I assume that you are already running Win2000, I have to confess
that I don't know how to alter this installation sequence. I _had_to_
install Debian first.