Neet to get PostgreSQL 7.0.X

Hi,

I need to install PostgreSQL 7.0.X for my job, the version in potato
is 6.5.X, so what options do I have, I have downloade the .deb from
unstable but it has unmet dependencies.  So what options do I have?  I
was thinking about upgrading to unstable but apt-get dist-upgrade
reports that is going to uninstall several packages and I'm wondering
if it is such a good idea.  Well, summing it up, what is the best
option to get PostgreSQL 7.0.X without breaking things?

jorge