Something's missing? (konqueror is not loading .gif)

Hi
	I run Sid/2.4.2 and KDE 2.1.1 (or whatever version corresponds to sid)

	The problem is that konkeror is not loading images (i believe that does not
load .gif only, .jpg are loaded ok). I have been seeking dselect but were
unable to find something relevant. Also it could be a qt problem???

	Before upgrading to sid, under woody i have had the same problem (it was
something i installed, because at the begining i have had no problem)

	Netscape 4.76 loads everything fine.

	Any help will be appreciated.

	Thanks in advance,

--