Re: ldconfig

As I see it,

debian@mickey:potato$ zgrep -e ldconfig Contents-i386.gz |less
sbin/ldconfig.new                                           base/ldso
usr/man/man1/voldconfig.1.gz                                utils/vold
usr/sbin/voldconfig                                         utils/vold
usr/share/debmake/ldconfig.postinst                         devel/debmake
usr/share/dist/U/Oldconfig.U                                devel/dist
usr/share/man/hu/man8/ldconfig.8.gz                         doc/manpages-hu
usr/share/man/ja/man8/ldconfig.8.gz                         doc/manpages-ja
usr/share/man/man8/ldconfig.8.gz                            base/ldso
usr/share/man/pl/man8/ldconfig.8.gz                         doc/manpages-pl

Looks like in base directory with package name of ldso.  The postinst
script should be converting ldconfig.new to ldconfig (I did not check)

Regards,

Osamu

BTW, you should not post message as a reply to unrelated topic.  Smart
email software which display message in thread mode (mutt,...) gets
confused.

--
+  Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>, GnuPG-key: 1024D/D5DE453D  +
+   Fingerprint: 814E BD64 3288 40E7 E88E  3D92 C3F8 EA94 D5DE 453D   +