Re: installation disk

Jie Zou wrote:

> Hi, all
>
> I am a new user for Debain. Could you tell me which images I need to write
> to floppy for the installation disk? I need the kernel 2.2.18 at least.

doubtful you'll find 2.2.18 probably a 2.2.17pre kernel as the latest in
potato(last i checked) if your using 1.44MB floppies get the rescue.bin
and root.bin as well as driver-1.bin through driver-4.bin. if your
uncertain that network will be functional with the default drivers then
i suggest grabbing the base-1 though base-11.bin files as well.

nate

--
:::
ICQ: 75132336