need pptp tunnel for win nethood ADVISE!

hello list,

I hope everyone is doing well.

Here is my qusetion for today, this applies to MCSE's and CCNA's

It is possible to tunnel the Network Neighborhood on a single domain in the
following situation:
a main office is connected to a remote office through DSL on both ends, using
linux as the router, NAT, firewall on both ends.

Everyone get that??? I have two offices that both have linux running the NAT,
I want to be able to view a computer from the remote office in network
neigborhood from a workstation on the main office. Creating a 'Virtual LAN'
unknown to the users.

What makes this possible
VPN, VLAN maybe.....eh.........anyone?? Special hardware, Frame-relay.

-Nick