Re: is there a way to use find and rm together?

How about:

rm /home/ftpusers/*/.bash*

But if you do want to use find(1), check out man find, and pay special
attention to the -exec option.

Andrew J Perrin - Ph.D. Candidate, UC Berkeley, Dept. of Sociology
(Soon: Asst Professor of Sociology, U of North Carolina, Chapel Hill)
andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin