is there a way to use find and rm together?

hi,

we have ftp users in home/ftpusers and we disabled shell acces for them.
now we have .bash* files in every user directory under /home/ftpusers.

is there a way to use something like
find /home/ftpusers -name .bash* | rm
unfortunately this was what i hoped that could work but i only get
rm: too few arguments.

i think this is because rm gets every file followed by newline from find.
so if i use
find -name .bash* -print0
i get the list without newlines but if i use
find -name .bash* -print0 | ls
i get the contents of the current directory.

any ideas how to solve this problem?

tia martin
--
30DC 1D28 1D79 32F5 5E67  3ABB 28EE B35A 3E8D CCC0