Re: visudo not vi?

On Mar 13, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Matus fantomas Uhlar wrote:
> > it should be probably replaced by elvis-tiny , even on distribution disks...
>
> 1. not everyone knows how to use vi
> 2. ae is *small*. lots smaller then elvis-tiny.

We probably should change to nano-tiny, because (a) it's tiny and (b)
it supports neither syntax (though it isn't modal, so maybe it's
closer to Emacs), so nobody can complain that the other syntax is
supported but theirs isn't. :-)

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Instructor and Doctoral Student, Political Science, Univ. of Mississippi
208 Deupree Hall - 662-915-5949