A useful tool!

After installing and removing packages, again and again, I am sure I have multiple packages which were
installed to satisfy dependencies and which are currently doing nothing but occupying disk space.
Wouldn't it be nice if there was software which could look at all your installed packages and tell you if
there are some which can be safely removed without affecting anything else???

In fact, it would be great if it could also show you a list of what dependencies a given package satisfies
and maybe generate tabular output with packages sorted based on whether they satisfy 0 dependencies, 1
dependency, 2 dependencies etc. etc.

Is there a way to do this??? Am I the only one who thinks it would be useful???

If I could write code I'd probably do it myself....

Mino