Extra keys on keyboard

Hey,

I just won this Micro$oft Natural Pro keyboard in a
High School programming contest today, and I want to
get all the extra keys at the top working.

I reconfigured X so that it's using the Microsoft
Natural Pro keyboard map-thing, but the buttons at the
top aren't doing anything.  I was wondering how I
assign them to different programs, etc (I figure I
probably use xmodmap, but the man page wasn't
incredibly enlightening)

Thanks
Cameron Matheson