Re: Fetchmail cannot access SMTP port (I use Exim)

Someone at LULA (linux users LA) helped me solve this one.
Question is, is SMTP listening?  If not, fetchmail has no where to go.

  netstat -a | grep -i smtp

If not, try the steps buried in this document:
  http://www.lafn.org/~cymbala/Debian/t4700ct.html

-Rob Cymbala