RE: But there is NO firewall in between so what's the problem?

> I am running a ProFTP server on port 2100
Okey. Then it?s a Public server you are running.

>An error ocurred when openning the folder at ftp server. Check your access
rights to the folder.
>Details:
>200 Type set to A
>500 Illegal PORT command

It's saying 'check your access rights to the folder'. I have never used
ProFTP but I believe there is some misconfiguration here. Use some kind of
ProFTP tool to monitor activity and paste it here to see where is the error
exactly appearing.

-| d) DO NOT USE IE for FTP, USE any win application there are dozens and
many
-| freeware.
>I can't tell that to everybody who hits my server

I believe that you were trying to connect to Another Server outside your lan
through a firewall with IE.

Best Regards,

Martin Marconcini.