Re: But there is NO firewall in between so what's the problem?

El Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 06:08:07PM -0300, Martin Marconcini dijo:
-|
-| a) What FTP Server are you connecting TO?

I am running a ProFTP server on port 2100

-| b) Is public? Private?
-| c) What is the error exactly?

An error ocurred when openning the folder at ftp server. Check your access rights to the folder.
Details:

200 Type set to A
500 Illegal PORT command

-| d) DO NOT USE IE for FTP, USE any win application there are dozens and many
-| freeware.

I can't tell that to everybody who hits my server

-|
-| --
-| Martin Marconcini         | UNIX, MS-DOS and Windows ...
-| 	                    | (also known as the Good, the bad and the
-|                           |                               ugly..)