Re: [OT] napster login failures...

Music City (www.musiccity.com) opennap servers are much better. They sum
overall 5 times more songs than mainstream napster, besides the fact that there
are over 30 servers linked. It shows up in Napigator's list, too (you can see
that using Lopster, lopster.sourceforge.net, which I intend to package for
debian as soon as I get my account. Even though, upstream supplies debs)

--
Carlos Laviola - ICQ 55799523
pub  1024D/3516D372 2000-06-05 Carlos Laviola <claviola@ajato.com.br>