Re: Exim - Fetchmail - Procmail

You need to check your system log to see what is happening.  I would do
following as root.

1.  apt-get install mc
2.  poke around /var/log with mc to see all what is happening.
3.  check /etc/exim.conf especially around procmail.
exim use fetchmail as local MDA only if it is configured so.

procmail_pipe:
  driver = pipe
  command = "/usr/bin/procmail -d ${local_part}"
  return_path_add
  delivery_date_add
  envelope_to_add
  check_string = "From "