Re: mp3 encoding

hi ya

I have a few links for endcoding/decoding mpeg files mpeg1, 2, 3...

	http://www.Linux-Video.net
	look at the encoder and decoders links

am trying tofind mpeg3/mpeg4 linux-based players than can also
play its mpeg out to the regular TV...

Am sorta testing the NetStream2000 card that is has a linux driver
for it for dribving the TV...but it segfaults on installs

c ya
alvin
http://www.Linux-Video.net