Re: installing communicator

Eric Richardson wrote:

> Hi,
> I looked in the non-free area of the archives and would like to install
> communicator 4.76.
> I found an archive communicator-base-476_4.76-1.deb and nethelp smotif
>
> How do I apt-get it?
>
> apt-get install communicator???

Unless things have changed, what you have there is the installer. You
need to get the application itself from Netscape, first, then use
apt-get as you suggest.  I don't remember whether you're supposed to put
the Netscape tarball in some specific place, but suspect that the
installer will track it down.

Good luck.

Cam

--