Re: RE : OT : Quota and ReiserFS : worth the risk ?

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 08:02:25AM -0800, Nate Amsden wrote:

> don't forget to mention the NFS server issues with it too :/

yup, it doesn't look like that will be fixed mainline until kernel
2.6.  which sucks since it means another kernel series with broken
NFS.  unless you stay with ext2 which frankly is just fine with me.

> i won't be using reiserFS probably till 2002 at the absolute earliest.

i think so too, and by then there might be other options such as XFS
or ext3 in the mainline kernel.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/