apt get install of red carpet

hmm...according to the ximian site this is what you do:

Ximian GNOME users can get Red Carpet through Ximian GNOME Update by
selecting the "Red Carpet Beta" mirror. Otherwise, you can get it from
<ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/red-carpet>.

 Debian users can add the following line to their apt-get line:

deb ftp://spidermonkey.ximian.com/pub/red-carpet/binary/debian-22-i386/ ./

great...I did that..I ran apt-get update

Now what???

no package name was given.  I tried apt-get install redcarpet but it didn't
work.  Did anyone else do this?

Brian Murphy