Java

Hey folks,

Is anybody running Blackdown's port of the JRE, version 1.3.0 FCS? I tried
that, and also v1.2.2, AND Debian's kaffe, but none seems to work at all. I'd
like some tips from a person that has a proper JRE/JDK set up and running fine
(note that I do not have any knowledge about Java at all, I'm just trying to
get it up & running so I can test programs written in java).

Thanks,
--
Carlos Laviola - ICQ 55799523
pub  1024D/3516D372 2000-06-05 Carlos Laviola <claviola@ajato.com.br>