Re: Compaq Proliant 6500 Install Problems

Hi Joris,

   I do have proof that the module works -- I am able to get through
an initial install of debian without any trouble after loading the
module from a floppy.  It is only after I reboot the system that the
installed kernel can't find the root device.

There is no way to install the module last, as the installer dosen't
give you many options if it can't find any logical drives to install
on...

Any other suggestions?

Thanks for the help,

Steve

--
        /\
       /  \
      /    \
     / /\/\ \
    /        \	     Steve Beitzel - IIT Computer Science
   /  /\  /\  \      steve@ir.iit.edu
  /   \/  \/   \     http://www.ir.iit.edu/~steve
 /      /\      \    ICQ#: 19510745
     \      /