Re: Email client and conversion from Netscape Mail on win32

    AB> [..skip..]
    AB> HTML mail if needed. Cases are _very_ rare ;)

    AB> Frankly I don't know about Nsc mail format on Win32; on Linux
    AB> it uses standard mbox format, which means you don't have to
    AB> convert your mail at all; mutt (and AFAIK all others) can just
    AB> use mboxes as Nsc. Just don't let two programs/processes
    AB> operate on the same mbox at a time.

I belive that Netscape on Win32 uses same format as Netscape on
Linux. At least when I started to use Linux some very long time ago as
my primary desktop OS instead NT I've just took Win32 Netscape
mailboxes files anf gave them to Linux Netscape. It could read them
without problems.

BTW I've seen some problems with using Netscape mailbox files later in
pine. I don't remeber details because it also was very long time ago
but I had to 'compress' mailbox files in Netscape (when you right
click on mailbox in Netscape there is pop ups menu which allows to do
this) to be able read them in pine. Please note that it all was two
years ago so I forgot details (and I don't use neither Netscape nor
pine for my emails now).

--
Ilya Martynov
AGAVA Software Company, http://www.agava.com