Moving /boot to diferent partition

Hello

I am currently currentlly running /boot from its own parition. I wish to
make some changes in the partition setuo on my machine which requires
moving it to the root partition and later back to a new seperate
partition.

I am running a dual system win2k/linux(debian)
The current partition setup (relevant ones):
hda1: fat32
hda2: boot
hda5: fat32
hda9: root

I wan't to unite hda1 and hda5 into one partition which requires moving
hda2 out of the way and later recreating it after the united partition.
I am using lilo as the boot manager, installed on hda2 at the moment, not
the MBR (I think at list, when I change the active partition to win2k it
boots correctly).

 How do I do this?
Thank you
Micha