XServer is failing to install on my i810 card

Hello all,

I just installed  the debian GNU/Linux 2.2 r2 Potato version on the x86
system with i810 chipset support.

Installation went smooth.

When i ran 'XF86Setup', i could able to get the graphics screen with all
options such as mouse, card, keyboard etc.

Since the i810 chipset is not supported in the 2.2 kernel (AFAIK), because i
could n't able to find it in the card database.

As i went through the debian documents, the agpgart module is the one which
supports the i810.
In the readme file of agpgart, the module is compiled and loaded onto the
system. The file also says the glx module is to be recompiled.

Please do let me know what is 'glx' and how should i get the source for it,
since i have only binary images cd.

Thanks for any help.

with rgds,
Mahadev