Re: Dual boot, multiple kernels, sytem map problem (was Re: Switching between two file systems.)

I have a desktop at home that has RedHat 7.0 installed & RedHat 6.0
transferred (from another HD).  After specifying the location of the
other kernel image as

image=/chopin/boot/vmlinuz

I have no problem switching between rh6 and rh7, with no error messages.
I thought I should be able to get around this problem using the same
logic on this laptop HD, but I have been out of luck so far.  Why is it
still complaining about a wrong System.map?

Chip