Re: Vim: underline. subscripting etc

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 02:13:57PM +0000, Ibraheem Umaru-Mohammed wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How does one do things like underlining and subscripting under Vim? I had a
> look at the manual, and read up about term caps, but can't seem to get it
> working under xterm.

You don't.  Maybe you want a wordprocessor instead of a text editor.
Unlining and sub/super-scripts are not plain text -- they are
mark-up/typesetting...

Now, if you want to write a syntax file that will display underlining
(don't know about subscripting), look at

   /usr/share/vim/vim<version>/syntax/html.vim

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2@jps.net>