[OT] Cool *nix/GNU/FS/Perl/FSF/etc. Caps?

[Note, copyleft.net or thinkgeek.com are not suitable]
Is anyone aware of a good source to buy quality hats/caps for Free
Software types? I would prefere a Debian/Copyleft design vendor but I
can't find anything of *good quality*.

I bought and returned Debian and Copyleft hats from copyleft.net because
their hats are small sized but beyond that the quality is basic to say
the least. Someone has to sell high quality hats.

I saw the stuff on thinkgeek.com but aside from the BSD caps, which are
denimy *ugh*, there's nothing of the sort that I'm looking for. I read
slashdot, but I'm not plastering that on my head.

Someone, somewhere has to have more options. Anyone want to go 50/50 on
a run of custom made, high quality, large/regular-guy sized caps?

Even some cool cap on Perl, Python, etc. would hit the spot. Even better
GNU/FSF. Dang!

   John

--
John Bacalle                                f./vm. +1 212 894 3778 x1057
What the heck is a small tier 1 network? `Must be a net with fiber envy.