Re: [OT] OpenGL Experiance

Strictly speaking, you don't need an OpenGL-complient card to run or
develope OpenGL programs. They will run on any graphics card if you have
the libraries installed (Mesa on Linux). But if you need your app to run
really fast, then you'll want to get an OpenGL-complient card. Sorry, but
I don't have any specific card recommendations.

Gerry