Re: IceWM

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 10:28:30AM -0500, Christopher W. Aiken wrote:

> Does anyone know how to change the clock on the icewm
> toolbar to a 12 hour format?  I couldn't find anything
> in the icepref configuration tool.

This is from my ~/.icewm/preferences file:

# Clock time format (strftime format string)
TimeFormat="%H:%M:%S"

# Clock date format for tooltip (strftime format string)
DateFormat="%B %A %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S %Z"

My toolbar shows the time in a twelve hour format with these format
strings.  I assume the IceWM docs will have further information on
additional format specifiers available.

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | heartily, but good