Re: Midnight commander undelete?

mike polniak wrote:

> Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone help me to properly use mc or any other undelete function?
>
>         Try> apt-get install recover
> Then go to www.linux-mag.com and read about recover and undeleting files
> in the August 2000 issue.

Oh, excellent, cool, amazing!  That's a really terrific utility!  It totally
automates the awful process from the ext2 recovery readme!

I'm running potato, but "fakeroot apt-get -b source recover" (Build-Depends only
on debhelper) built a working package that got the file I needed.

I'll know in a little while whether it's completely intact...

Thank you so much!!

-Adam P.