Re: Lost linux partition

I think all you need to do is boot off a disk. I generally have a couple around,
I make once once in awhile when compiling a new kernel. If you don't have a
kernel on a disk, you can (I believe) download one. I think they're made as part
of doing a disk install, and you could download the images in Windows, write to
a floppy via the instructions on the debian site, and then boot off that. Once
you've done so, just rerun lilo and hopefully you'll be ok.

Look for the disk images for a "rescue disk" I think.

P.S. nice work getting windows installed in 13mb. =]