Re: Lost linux partition

    Kundan,

It ain't destroyed first off. Get your boot diskette out (you DID build a
boot diskette right!). Boot on it, and rerun lilo. Should get you back on
dualboot in seconds.  If you don't have your boot diskette, fetch
toms root boot ... I just checked my local archives, and for whatever
reason, I don't have the URL for your, but it totally rocks. Let me know
if you simply can't find it - I burned it on a cd here somewhere.

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074