What's wrong with this printcap file?

I'm trying to integrate a debian machine inot a network full of FreBSD
machines. I have an HP LJ4 printer with JetDirect card on the net, that I
want to print to, as teh default printer for the Debina machine.

I tried to create a printcap entry for this printer based upon the FreeBSD
printcap entry.

Here is waht I came up with:

# /etc/printcap: printer capability database. See printcap(5).
# You can use the filter entries df, tf, cf, gf etc. for
# your own filters. See the printcap(5) manual page for further
# details.

testp2
	:rp=raw
	:rm=testp2
	:sd=/var/spool/lpd/westvaco/testp2
	:mx#0
	:if=/etc/magicfilter/ljet4m-filter

	When I run checkpc -f, it seems to be happy with this entry. I have
	created the specifed spool directory, and set it to roo-lp mode 0700.

	Yet when I try to to lp -d testp2 I get a message about the spool que
	not existing, and the printer not existing.

	What am I doing wrong?
--
Stan Brown     stanb@awod.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.