Re: lilo errors

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 07:19:15PM -0800, Mike Egglestone wrote:
| Hi all..
|
| I started an install of potato 2.2 r2 and installed lilo into
| the MBR as normal....
| The computer is a Pentium 75.. with 24 meg of RAM...
| When the computer reboots... I get a ton of 40's across the screen...
| forever....(lilo doesn't load)

Try the archives.  There was a discussion on this a while back.  I
would also highly recommend using grub instead of lilo for the boot
loader.  100 times easier to configure, and can be configured from the
boot menu (as in you don't need a bootable/running OS to configure the
boot loader -- eliminates the chicken vs. egg problem you have)

HTH,
-D