Re: Uh-Oh...

On 28 Feb 2001 13:17:07 +0100, you wrote:

>I always enjoy asking people if they have their power cord plugged in...

Yes, this part I am sure of <g>.

>Which version of reiserfstools is installed?

It was the most current version in unstable.  I did a dpkg -X to manually
install the older version from testing and have managed to fix things most
of the way.  It did require a reiserfsck --rebuild-tree which totally nuked
/var but all well.  New question re this new problem to follow :-).

jt

Alternative Computing Solutions...
Debian GNU/Linux   http://www.debian.org
FreeBSD           http://www.freebsd.org