Uh-Oh...

Well I grabbed 2.4.2, did a make-kpkg as usual and installed it.  But I
reboot to find my filesystem pretty well trashed.  I'm running Sid and
everything is on Reiserfs except for /boot.  The only way I can do anything
(with any kernel) is to boot to single user.  I have tried reiserfsck'ing
it, but the end result is the same.  I still get errors like this ...

US_13050: reiserfs_update_sd: i/o failure occured trying to update [0 0 0x0
SD]   Stat datais_tree_node:  node level 2 does not match to the expected
one 1

etc etc.

I was enjoying kde2.1 final and everything was gravy until I booted the new
kernel :-(.  Anyone have a fix?

TIA,

jt