swap

Hi all,

I try to install Debian 2.2r2 potato, but get a
problem when I try to create/initialize swap
partition.

Before installation, my hard drive looks like:

/dev/hda1        winnt, NTFS (~2GB)
/dev/hda2        freebsd     (~5GB)
/dev/hda3        linux native (~5GB)
/dev/hda4        win95 extend.
/dev/hda5        linux swap   (~256MB)
/dev/hda6        win95 fat32

I boot computer with debian 2.2r2 cdrom and everything

works properly. When I select "initialize and activate
 swap partion", it only has one option: /dev/hda7,
which is not actually exists. I can not find a way to
let /dev/hda5 as my swap partion, even if I try "Mount
 Previously-Initialized Partition" option.

Can anyone please give me some idea?

Thanks.

Dehui