what is needed to compile latex2rtf on a potato ?

Hello,

I am still trying to compile ltx2rtf on a potato. Shaul Karl reminded me tha
ltx2rtf is almost the same as latex2rtf which is a debian package.  So, I have
tried to compile the source distribution of the latter.  I have libc5 installed
on my machine.  However, the compiltaion failed exactly at the same point as
ltx2rtf.  So, can someone tell me how can I compile latex2rtf source ?

Thank you,

--Nabil Hathout