Re: how do you use a module more than once

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Richard Green wrote:

>I'm building a router to play with out of an old PC an a few Intel
>EthereExpress 16 cards.
>
>How do I insmod or modprobe to for each of the cards?

modprobe eexpress io=io1,io2,io3

io1,2,&3 should be in the form 0x300 (where sosfset usually puts them).
You have run softset on them to get them on different ioports, right?

--
void hamlet()
{#define question=((bb)||(!bb))}

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu. that's who!