Re: Slow DNS Lookup (4TH POSTING)

> Since they are listed as SOA for the reverse domain, you can't fix it.
> You have to convince them to add the relevant entries.

since getting them to change it is probably out of the question do you know
of any documents that you can point me towards that will describe what kind
of issues this will cause?

Everything has been working fine from outside the internal network.  I get
super fast speeds and never any waits.  just internal waits are pretty long
(the first time in the morning anyway)

leonard