Re: Multi dos booting

Multiboot DOS is problematic.

I could do it with some Japanese version DOSs but I have heard
many times the other DOS partition is best changed to hidden
partition which is not visible from the active DOS partition.

Many multiboot MBR does this on the fly but not lilo.

I uses to use GAG for this type of work, nice mbr for this

http://www.rastersoft.com/

There is English page.

Install lilo to /dev/hda1 etc. replae Debian mbr with GAG.

Graphical and GNU

Osamu

--
+  Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>, GnuPG-key: 1024D/D5DE453D  +
+   Fingerprint: 814E BD64 3288 40E7 E88E  3D92 C3F8 EA94 D5DE 453D   +