Re: burning potato iso's for an older CDROM

are you reffering to a cdr-drive?  or a cdr cd?  i ment the cd in case i
said somthing stupid.

the drives, it doesn't matter.

some cdroms are to old for rw's, but can read once write just fine.   i'd
give that a shot.  but i mean, my thinkpad's cdrom is to old to read cdrs
or cdrws, and it's annoying.  cause i have to do floppy installs.  and i
don't HAVE any pressed cds.

--
Forrest English
http://truffula.net