Re: DNS Server Setup?

as far as i know, thats just not how it works.  every dns asks above
itself for those that it's not resposeable for, and usually keeps the info
as soon as it knows another one though.

anyone know how to setup your own stand alone dns server?  like the ones
that most isps seem to have that take time for the info to filter down
from the root servers?

--
Forrest English
http://truffula.net