ot: staroffice5.2 and missing libs

Hi,

I had installed staroffice a couple of months ago and everything worked
fine. When I tried to start it again last week, it failed.
With ldd, I discovered that I miss a lot of libs, all having the number
'569'.
One of them is: libgo569li.so

I reinstalled, searched my harddisk for the lib, but I was unable to find
it.

Does anyone know which package contains these libs?

I am also very happy with the output of ldd, e.g.:
ldd /usr/local/office52/program/soffice.bin

and tell me in which directory the 569 libs can be found.

Thanks in advance!
Sebastiaan