Re: apt-get..

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 11:00:45AM -0500, Dale Kosan wrote:
> Would this be the correct line to add for upgrading to testing:
> http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/ main contrib non-free ?
> Then I would just do an apt-get update followed by a apt-get dist
> upgrade? Thanks for your help in advance

try
	apt-setup
as described at
	groups.yahoo.com/group/newbiedoc/files/apt-get-intro.html

then you should be able to change 'stable' to 'testing' or
'unstable' in /etc/apt/sources.list to suit your purposes,
i'd think.

--
It is always hazardous to ask "Why?" in science, but it is often
interesting to do so just the same.

will@serensoft.com