Re: Lexmark E312

I'd like to add my praise for Lexmark and the printer.  I got the E310
a few months ago,  and have been quite pleased with it.  With the base
memory (2Mg, I think) it does postscript printing.  It's worked well
under windows and Linux.

I have had a few anomalies, but the tech support has been pretty
responsive.  And when some of the problems started getting suspicious
(a whine and alignment trouble with envelops) they shipped me a new
printer right away.

Companies that stand behind their products are a little rare, and it's
a pleasure to run into one.