From: Laurent VANCAILLIE [mailto:vancaill@dice.ucl.ac.be]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 9:32 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: NEWBIE: modules compiling

Hello,

I am new to debian. I just installed Potato 2.2r2 with 2.2.18_pre21 kernel
on a dell Celerion 3500 laptop. Everything worked fine but i had to
recompile the kernel (I took the same kernel source version) to get apm
working.
I did it on the debian way (make-kpkg...) and found it very usefull and
really great.
Now I have to recompile the PCMCIA (among others) modules ; I was
wondering if there was also a debian way of doing...
Thanks for answering...

Laurent Vancaillie.