Re: install questions

Here's the error message I get with the make xconfig command:

ake[1]: Leaving directory /usr/src/linux/scripts'
wish -f scripts/kconfig.tk
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
Application initialization failed: couldn't connect to display ":0.0"
Error in startup script: invalid command name "button"
    while executing
    "button .ref"
        (file "scripts/kconfig.tk" line 51)
	make: *** [xconfig] Error 1